I am not going to do a long post today. We did an Easter craft that I thought was really cute. I used recycled cereal boxes.
I am trying to find uses for all of our goods used to be an example to our kids.
It is on Pinterest if anyone wants to see it there. Pin it if you like the craft.
Have a GREAT day. Remember the meaning behind Easter.
- Cutopen the cereal box down one side.
- Cut off the other large section of box. When at the top of the cereal box, don’t cut off the flaps until the arms and feet have been created. We did all of our touch up cutting after we designed our rabbit.
- Open it up completely flat
- Cut one space at the bottom to form feet
- Cut a section at the top on each side. Manipulate this to look like arms.
- Have the kids color the bunny mask
- Glue bunny mask to top of box.
- Get 3 pieces of white construction paper and measure what you will need for
- a body, arms and legs.
- Then glue each section over the cardboard.
- Then cut out 3 round pink circles and glue one on the stomach and one on each hand.
- At the bottom we used 4 or 5 cottonballs to put at the feet for decoration.