I don’t set goals for each week. My goals are for the month. May did not go so well, but I will be able to pick it up for June. School is out, sports are out and I can get a little more time to accomplish them.
1. Finish my blanket that I have been working on FOREVER!
2. Focus on one good habit per month. (June is developing a cleaning routine with small children and sticking to it.)
1. Finish the first 4 chapters of our audiobook: Boundaries In Marriage.
2. Have a monthly date night.
1. Finish bible memorization book with children.
2. Start Kailyr on piano or violin
3. Take one family vacation
4. Corey work on 10 badges for scouts this year.
1. Save the rest of the money to meet our goal on Condo mortgage.
2. Pay off attorney
1. Serve at the Ronald McDonald house.
2. Help at VBS
3. Have a dinner night at our house and invite friends over.
1. Back up my blog
2. Network 30 min. per day
3. Grow FB likes by 2 people
1. Gain 2 new customers
2. Put out 200 books
3. Make 3 follow up calls
What are your goals for next week or month? What will you do to make a change and meet your goals?
Let me know.
If you like this post please comment on “monsarefrugal” page on www.facebook.com