A long time ago when I used to have my house cleaning business, I received a tip on how to create a re-usable pledge wipe. It really works.
1. Use a white,soft, cloth rag big enough to fold over 4 times.
2. Soak it with pledge. All over.
3. Put it in a Ziploc baggie and it will last for a good month.
4. Each time a side gets dirty, flip it to a new side.
5. When it is really dirty, throw it away.
It is a alot cheaper than purchasing the pledge wipes that you throw away.
Total investment= 1 white rag ( I used old t-shirts), bottle of pledge, and Ziploc baggie.
Amazon sells the pledge wipes for $5.40. You get a 22 count bag, but that doesn’t include shipping. Walmart has the pledge wipes for approximately $3.32. If you are like me to dust one the house it would take 3-4 wipes.
The biggest investment in this tip is the pledge!
Dusting sprays are expensive, but there is a way make your own spray. Check back for another post on DIY dusting spray.
If you like this post please comment on www.facebook/momsarefrugal.com.
You can find this post linked up at www.homestoriesAtoZ.com