Summer is over and it is time to start the fall decorating, and eating! Autumn breads go hand in hand with hot apple cider. On a very cold, or chilly night a slice of warm bread with butter can bring a smile to anyone’s face.
After dinner for a dessert, snack, or just because is a great reason to try the many recipes available on the internet, or here. Waking up the morning to the aroma of fresh baked bread will make the kids want to get out of bed just to try some…or wonder what it is mom is cooking?
Take a look and see which one you will try with your family!
Busy moms like to have work done for them, and I have done that below…just
search and pick out your favorite!
14 Autumn Breads To Try:
1. Baking Dom – Caramel Apple Bread
2. Bless This Mess Please – Pumpkin Skillet Biscuits
3. The Comfort of Cooking – Pumpkin Spice Pull Apart Bread with Vanilla Glaze
4. Bake Your Day – Salted Pretzel Rolls
5. Averie Cooks – Easy Cheddar Sourdough Bread
6. This Silly Girl’s Life – White Chocolate Orange Crescent Rolls
7. Recipe Girl – Pumpkin Biscuits
8. A Pumpkin and a Princess – Banana Nut Bread
9. Melissa’s Cuisine – Asiago Crusty Bread
10. Lil Luna – Bacon Cheddar Jalapeno Cornbread
11. A Pumpkin and a Princess – Raisin-Nut Pumpkin Muffins
12. Melissa’s Cuisine – Blueberry Scones
13. Averie Cooks – Zucchini Banana Bread
14. Club Narwhal Blog – Apple Fritter Monkey Bread
There are 14 different breads to get started on for this fall, most of these breads can become breakfast, part of a freezer meal rotation, snack or part of dinner.
Busy moms need options for dinner, it doesn’t always néed to be meat and potatoes or sandwiches. Breads can be served as a side dish, with veggies, as a place to hide veggies with a delicious taste so that your kids will eat healthy.
Husbands love to find homemade bread in their lunchbox with a special note, or served as a snack when they arrive home from work.
Autumn breads can be used as gifts for moms with new babies. The options are endless. Who doesn’t like to receive food so that is one less old item to cook for dinner?
Visiting neighbors to get to know them is helps build relationships, and bringing a warm, tasty gift will help generate that relationship quicker. (Smile).
Now from that list are you hungry? I am! Send me a comment and let me know which one is your favorite.