I like to keep my goals and to do lists separate. So my posts are now labeled “Weekly Action Plan” instead of “Goals”. Goals are extra achievements that I work to complete each month. When I complete a goal then I give myself a reward.
When I complete an weekly action plan I just make another list. No reward.
This week I have alot of different items on my list but my main focus is my oldest son’s upcoming fundraiser for his eagle scout. He wants to have a cookout as a fundraiser. So this week I will be assisting him in putting that together.
Weekly Action Plan: 5/25-5/31
1. Call JoAnn Fabrics about their crochet classes. (They are 1/2 price several times per year).
2. Call YMCA and inquire about homeschool care for the kids while I exercise. Also ask about kids night out program.
3. Avon book toss
4. Prospect for new Avon customers. (via grocery stores and drawings).
5. Call customers and follow up for campaign 12.
6. Call church to find out when vbs starts.
7. Call and change eye appt.
8. Write blog posts 5.
9. Create flyers for fundraiser.
10. Send out scout camp email.
11. Look up scout camp leader guide.
12. Write down all appts. and kid activities for the week.
13. Prepare to start strawberry unit study.
14. Write compassion letter.
15. Do handprint rocks with kids.
16. Clean the house. (It needs it!)
17. Make playdates for kids.
18. Work on med. transcription book.
19. Watch TV. (It won’t happen).
Is my list too long? Hopefully yours is shorter. I’m learning to just move what doesn’t get done, to the next week. After a month it just disappears. Or I like to think it disappears.