Bible study time is important for kids. Why? Because they need daily training in the Bible. I need daily training in the Bible. For your kids you always want better than what your parents did with you, and for me that it is teaching them to be in the habit of Bible time. Personal, quiet time with the Lord.
Growing up I did not have that training. I went to church on Sunday and laid my Bible on the table until I found it again the next Sunday. It has taken me years to get into the habit of reading the Bible daily and using it for daily life. Oh, if I could turn back time. How to live a happy life is in the Bible…and I missed it for so many years.
Finding your path Bible study is a great tool for kids to start working on how the Bible can help them. My kids love it! I has interactive questions, Bible verses, and study questions that help them work through emotions. This study is teaching them to use the Bible for everyday living.
Bible Study: Finding Your Path
There are many reasons why I like this study, but here are just a few off the top of my head.
I really enjoyed working with my son on this Bible Study, watching him grow and learn verses of the Bible. It was also a joy to see him circle the happy faces of his feelings then relate them to the Bible. Any time that I get to do something with them I jump at the chance. Who can pass up Bible study time with their children?
As a mom of four boys whose age range is 2-17 this study comes highly recommended. Because it will help the two of you to see what God has in store and how he wants us to act and live.
What is the Book About?
1. Each child needs to hold God’s word in their hearts, and it will stay there for life. We should hide God’s word in the heart so that we might not sin against him….this study gives kids the opportunity memorize it and hold it in their hearts.
2. Talking about feelings is not always easy with children because they sometimes do not know how to say what they feel. When working with your children you will see that the opportunity will come to discuss feelings with them. Instead of describing feelings there is all kinds of different faces to choose how they are feeling. Then they can place the words to the faces. Either the parent can read it, or the child can read to the parent if they can read.
3. Teaching children that it is ok to ask for help. We cannot do this alone. God will help them and us if we only ask.
4. Fun activities like word searches and drawing pictures to go along with key verses have been strategically inserted into this children’s study so that they may have fun while studying and learning what God will to do help them.
5. Last but not least it has promise cards that hold great Bible verses. These promise cards can be laminated and used repeatedly. Every time the child or parent needs a reminder grab these cards and go through the them again. They will be a help each time they are used.
How to Get The Bible Study Resources
This great Bible study can be found at: http://store.notconsumed.com . If we do not lead by example and open the Bible or make an effort to show our kids that daily reading is important then they will follow those footsteps. There are some series of bible study you can adjust with your needs. Order now to get this great Bible study that will bring you closer to knowing your children. Click the image bellow to check it out.